- Each packet consists of 4 packs of 150g hotcake mix
- Best-selling Japanese Hotcake Mix, enjoy the fluffiest, sweet pancakes at home!
- Pair it with the Morinaga Pancake Syrup for the perfect sweet breakfast!
- Even better, pair it up with our choice of Hokkaido Milk!
- Buy More, Save More!
- Limited time from 13 - 20 Sept only!
SPECIAL BUNDLE DEALS:
Buy 1 packet for $6.90
Buy 2 packets for $12 (UP $15)
Buy 4 packets for $22 (UP $30)
- Buy 1 carton (12 packets) for $60 (UP $90)
- While stocks last!
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 Butter milk to make up 1 cup with the egg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Japanese mayonnaise
Butter maple syrup, ice-cream, etc. for toppings
- Sift all the dry ingredients together into a bowl and combine.
- In another bowl (or jug) add the egg, buttermilk and vanilla extract and whisk until just combined.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour the liquid mixture in.
- Mix together then add the mayonnaise and mix well to combine. (Don’t worry if you notice any scent coming from the mayonnaise, it will disappear completely after it's cooked).
- Place a homemade pancake mould onto a frying pan over low heat and pour half the mixture into the mould.
- Place a lid on the frying pan and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Once little bubbles appear on the surface of the pancakes and the edge is slightly cooked, lift the bottom of the pancake with an egg flipper then cover the pancake with the inverted frying pan and flip the whole thing together before placing it back on the heat.
- Place the lid over the top again and cook for another 15 minutes on the other side.
- To test if it is done, stick a skewer into the pancake. If it comes out clean, then the pancake is cooked through.
- Remove the pancake from the heat, remove the staples from the mould and take the pancakes out of the mould wearing gloves or a cooking mitten.
Serve the pancakes with your favourite toppings (e.g. whipped butter, maple syrup, fresh berries, ice-cream, chocolate flakes, etc.)