- Buckwheat Soba x 1pkt
- Diced Carrots x 1pc
- Purple Cabbage (Shredded) x ½ pc
- Japanese Cucumber x 1pc
- Thai Asparagus x 30g
- Roasted Sesame Seed x 10g
- Edamame Bean Peeled x 50g
- Soba Tsuyu Dressing x 150g
- Musclun Mixed Green x 50g
- Fill in medium pot with ¾ water, add in 1 tablespoon of salt, and bring to boil
- Once the water is boiled, blanch carrot for 4min, asparagus for 1 min and edamame beans for 30 seconds, reserve the boiled water for buckwheat soba.
- Placed all blanched vegetables in cold water.
- Boil Buckwheat Soba for 7 min and stir constantly.
- Pour out the soba from boiling water and place in cold water immediately.
- Drain soba and blanched vegetable once the ingredients cool down and placed it all in a mixing bowl.
- Add shredded purple cabbage and musclun mixed green in mixing bowl.
- Toss mixed vegetables and soba noodles with Soba Tsuyu dressing, adjust quantity accordingly for preferred taste.
- Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on salad as toppings and it’s ready to eat.