- Chicken Whole Leg x 2pcs
- Lemon x 1pc
- Kosher Salt x 20g
- Crushed Black Pepper x 10g
- Fresh Rosemary Herbs x 10g
- Paprika Sweet Powder x 20g
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil x 30g
- Tonkatsu BBQ sauce x 300ml
- Season Chicken Whole Leg with kosher salt, crushed black pepper, lemon juice, lemon zest, rosemary herbs, paprika sweet powder & extra virgin olive oil in small mixing bowl for at least 2 hour & keep it refrigerated.
- Preheat oven at 170 C and roast Chicken Whole Leg for 15 – 17min.
- Remove roasted chicken leg and put aside remaining juice inside oven baking tray for dressing.
- Pour BBQ sauce into a pan along with the remaining juice from roasted chicken, add in approximately 50ml of water to adjust the thickness and taste.
- Once the sauce is boiled, pour BBQ sauce on top of roasted chicken leg and the dish is ready to serve.