- 1 Himalayan Salt Slab
- 150g UP Asparagus, washed & ends trimmed
- 1 Medium lemon, zested
- 1 Tsp fresh garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tsp cracked black pepper
- Place salt block on grill. Heat the salt block for 20 minutes at 250°C in oven.
- Meanwhile, prepare asparagus in a large bowl. Add lemon zest, garlic, olive oil, and cracked pepper. Toss to coat and allow to marinate while salt block is heating.
- To cook, place asparagus on salt block and cook for 3 mins per side, then remove to a plate to rest. Asparagus should still be a little crunchy.