- Fresh Salmon Fillet 160g x 2pcs
- Kosher Sauce x 10g
- Crushed Black Pepper x 10g
- Teriyaki Sauce pre mixed x 200ml
- Spring Onion x 50g
- Ginger x 1pc
- Takuan x 100g
- Furikake x 30g
- Kimchi Cabbage x 100g
- Remove the salmon fillet from packaging, season the fillet with kosher salt & crushed black pepper, set aside.
- Preheat oven at 170 C
- To prepare the Teriyaki sauce. First pour out pre mixed teriyaki sauce into a small pot, add in sliced ginger & 3cm cut spring onion, and bring to boil.
- Once the sauce is boiled, lower down the heat to minimum and simmer for another 5min. Add in little bit of water if the sauce is too thick.
- Reheat a pan (best to be non-stick pan), and add in 2 tablespoon of cooking. Once the oil is hot (with some smoke), place the salmon with skin side down first. Adjust the heat to medium, and grill for 1 min on skin side, and carefully turn over the fillet and grill 30 second only on each side.
- Remove the grilled salmon fillet from pan, and place it on baking tray.
- Glaze the grilled salmon fillet on each side with cooked teriyaki sauce, and reserve the remaining teriyaki sauce as dressing. Bring to baked 6 min for medium doneness, or 10min for well done.
- Thin slice takuan, and plating along with ready to eat Kimchi cabbage as side dishes.
- Once the salmon fillet is cook, place it on the plate, dress the salmon with teriyaki sauce and sprinkle furikake around the salmon as topping.