- 3-4 pounds Alaskan king crab legs and claws (frozen & precooked)
- 1 stick of butter
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Melt the butter in a small pan and keep warm on its lowest setting.
- Set a steamer tray inside a large pot and pour enough water inside to steam the crab. Rememer, you are only reheating the crab, so you will only need about an inch of water, tops.
- Bring this to a boil before laying the crab legs on the steamer.
- Cover the pot and steam for 5 minutes.
- Remove the crab legs and use kitchen shears to cut the shells.
- You can either totally remove the meat from the shell or just get each one started for your guests. Serve with the melted butter.